Provider Opportunity - Gastroenterology
Skagit Regional Health has an opening for a Gastroenterologist to join our well established practice. Join a team of 5 experienced physicians and 2 PAs, along with an experienced support staff including SGNA certified nurses and Endoscopy techs. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Collaborate with team of 5 physicians and 2 PAs. Physician Assistants assist with consults, follow-up clinic appointments and patient overflow.
- Weekly call shared among the providers within the group (clinic and hospital consults).
- Enjoy a 4-day work week with blocked Endo time. Rotation to a satellite clinic may be required.
- Practice in a brand new, state-of-the-art clinic and Endoscopy Suite located in the Mount Vernon Surgery Center. Inpatient Endoscopy units also available at Skagit Valley Hospital, located across the street from the clinic, that is equipped with the latest EUS and Halo equipment.
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite with support available from specialists throughout Skagit Regional Health.
- Our Gastroenterology practice has the support of a thriving referral network from our in-house primary care providers, ensuring a substantial patient volume from day one.
- Teaching opportunities exist with Medical Students from PNWU and Residents from our own SRH Residency Program.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiology.
- 2+ years of experience and board certification preferred; however, new graduates welcome to apply!
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first year salary: $554,603
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.