Provider Opportunity - Neurology
Skagit Regional Health is actively seeking an additional Neurologist to enhance and expand our thriving outpatient practice due to rapid growth and increased demand. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Join a collegial team of 2 physicians as well as an experienced support staff including proficient EEC Techs.
- 32 hour scheduled patient contact hour work expectation with shared weekend call rotation. Provider work mainly in our outpatient clinic with minimal inpatient responsibilities.
- Shared call of 1:4, without Stroke Call responsibilities. On-Call is primarily consultative with Stroke call handled by Tele-Stroke Neurohospitalists.
- Encounter a diverse array of neurological disorders in your practice. Opportunity to incorporate subspecialty interests to have a more tailored practice.
- This is a hospital employed position with strong support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- BOTOX procedures for migraines and some programming VNS for Epilepsy done in clinic.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first year salary: $340,957
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.