MyChart Video Visits
Skagit Regional Health offers MyChart Video Visits, clinical visits with the expert healthcare providers you’ve come to know and trust!
MyChart Video Visits are telehealth appointments that bring our provider to you, wherever you are. The secure video format is convenient and saves you time, no need to travel or arrange childcare. Connect with your provider on any smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer with a camera enabled.
MyChart Video Visits require an active MyChart patient portal account. If you do not have one, visit the MyChart page or call your clinic to sign up. The MyChart patient portal offers you great benefits such as direct scheduling for primary care appointments, secure messaging with your providers, access to notes and lab results, prescription refills and more!
Please note - MyChart Video Visits are not typically same day appointments. These visits replace your regular office visit and will need to be scheduled.
Types of Visits Available
- Primary Care - discuss regular healthcare topics or ask about a new symptom or medical concern
- Specialty Services - many specialty appointments can be done virtually, such as pre-op appointments and specialist maintenance visits
- Chronic Disease Management - such as diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and ongoing medical concerns
- Acute Concerns - such as bladder infections, upper respiratory infections and rashes
How to Request a MyChart Video Visit
- Schedule a video visit inside your MyChart patient portal
- Call the Patient Resource Center at 360-428-2500
- Call you provider's office directly
- Click the button below and fill out the form
Please note: Chrome is the recommended browser for video visits. Firefox is not a supported browser.