Because Health is 24/7
Tools to manage your health care - anytime, anywhere
Effective July 1, all active MyChart users will automatically be enrolled in paperless billing. Click here to learn more.
New to MyChart?
Follow our Sign Up Instructions
- MyChart Video Visits
- Estimate Builder
- Direct scheduling with your Primary Care Provider
- Access from an app on your phone or tablet
- Pay bills online
- Manage family accounts with one login
- Fill out check-in forms ahead of time
- Review test results
- Message your provider
- View OpenNotes
- Refill prescriptions*
- Review visit notes
For technical support, please call 360-814-6259.
* Patient privacy and safety are very important to us. Some MyChart features will become available after a clinical visit with your provider, to make sure that all medical information is accurate before this data is brought into your MyChart account. You may contact your provider through the portal if you have questions.
Managing Your Healthcare - Third-Party Apps
We allow you to add third-party applications (apps) at your sole discretion through MyChart to retrieve parts of your health record for your own personal use. Examples of data that can be pulled into a third-party app include lab results, allergies, medications and immunization history.
Click here to see a list of SRH connected apps.
Do you wish to connect an app that is not on the list? Click here to request a new app connection. Please include your first and last name, phone number, email address and app name.