Medicare Information Resources
With hundreds of available Medicare insurance plans that may change benefits or premiums each year, it is more complicated than ever to find Medicare insurance that matches your personal needs, preferences, and budget. This challenge is compounded by the fact that most healthcare providers do not accept all Medicare plans, and provider participation may change over time with Medicare plans that include a network of contracted healthcare providers.
We make available MedicareOnDemand, a Medicare resource serviced by MedicareCompareUSA, a licensed independent insurance agency. You can reach MedicareCompareUSA toll-free at 866-389-0445, TTY 711 (Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m. PT).
Get started today by visiting MedicareOnDemand or by calling MedicareCompareUSA toll-free 866-389-0445, TTY 711 Monday – Friday 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Click here to view a list of Skagit Regional Health's accepted Medicare plans.
- Compare and Enroll in Medicare plans. Use the Medicare Plan Quote Tool to compare and enroll in local, regional and national Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement (Medigap) and Medicare Prescription plans.
- Speak with a Licensed Agent. Licensed and highly-trained agents are available by phone and personal appointment.
- Confirm Plan Acceptance. Confirm the Medicare plans accepted by your physicians and hospital.
- Medicare Education. Conduct online research using the Medicare Education Center.
- Annual Medicare Plan Review. Review your Medicare coverage and insurance options each year during the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period.
MedicareOnDemand is a registered trademark of MedicareCompareUSA, an independent insurance agency not affiliated with the federal Medicare program. Calling the helpline will get you connected with a licensed insurance agent. All services are provided at no cost and without obligation; MedicareCompareUSA and affiliated agents are paid directly by the Medicare plan when enrollment occurs. Healthcare providers receive no financial benefit when patients use the service. MedicareCompareUSA does not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans MedicareCompareUSA represents in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800-MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
Medicare - The official U.S. government site for Medicare. This site enables you to sign up or change plans, learn about Medicare coverage choices and more. Call 1-800-MEDICARE to reach Medicare by phone.
Social Security Administration - The United States Social Security Administration is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government that administers Social Security, a social insurance program consisting of retirement, disability, and survivor benefits. Call 1-800-772-1213 to reach Social Security by phone.