Provider Opportunity - Rheumatology
Skagit Regional Health is actively seeking an additional Rheumatologist to complement our current team of two physicians and 2 PAs due to rapid growth and increased demand. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment alongside experienced providers, MAs, nurses, and a supportive clinical staff.
- 36 hour scheduled patient contact hour work expectation with shared weekly clinic phone call rotation of 1:3 taking minimal calls from office patients.
- Benefit from an excellent work-life balance, with a 4-day work week and no inpatient responsibilities. Rotation between main office and satellite clinic (located roughly 30 minutes away).
- Our practice caters to a diverse adult patient base with a variety of rheumatoid disorders.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art outpatient clinic with lab and imaging on site. Infusion rooms located at Skagit Valley Hospital, just 5 minutes away.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from our in-house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certification required.
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed two-year salary: $280,971
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.