Provider Opportunity - Endocrinology
Skagit Regional Health is actively seeking an additional Endocrinologist to complement our current team of two physicians due to rapid growth and increased demand. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment alongside experienced providers, MAs, nurses, and a supportive clinical staff.
- Benefit from an excellent work-life balance, with a weekday only schedule focused only on outpatient care. No inpatient call duties and ample time off.
- Our practice caters to a diverse adult patient base with a large number of diabetes management while also addressing a spectrum of other endocrine disorders.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from our in-house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certification required.
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed two year salary: $276,321
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.