Provider Opportunity - OB Hospitalist
Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional OB physicians to help grow a new OB Hospitalist program at Skagit Valley Hospital. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Become an integral part of our newly formed team of 4 OB Hospitalists, providing 24/7 coverage to our Family Birth Center. Our center boasts 21 LDRP rooms and 2 ORs with dedicated Anesthesia support and onsite Pediatric Hospitalists.
- Collaborate closely with our employed midwife group, FM/OB providers, and other community delivering providers.
- This role offers a unique chance to mentor and work alongside our SRH Family Medicine Residents and outside Medical Students, contributing to their educational journey while enhancing your leadership skills.
- In this role you will focus on giving inpatient care to pregnant women, managing labor and delivery on both an emergency and routine basis.
- We have flexibility to offer 0.6-0.8 FTE positions.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Board Certification in OB/GYN is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience required.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license by time to employment.
- Current AHA NRP certification and Electronic Fetal Monitoring certificate.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary: $326,416 (pro-rated per FTE)
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.