Provider Opportunity - Family Medicine
Skagit Regional Health has a new opening for a Family Medicine physician to join our newest primary care clinic in Mount Vernon. At Skagit Regional Health, we are dedicated to enhancing the well-being of our communities, serving with compassion and respect, on person at a time. Join us in making a meaningful impact on the lives of our patients and the community we serve. Skagit Regional Health is committed to nurturing a culture that values diversity, inclusivity, and professional growth.
- Work with a cohesive team of 14 new and experienced physicians and APPs at our newest clinic that opened in January 2023 in Mount Vernon, Washington. Our new building has a lab and imaging department located on site.
- Enjoy a Monday-Friday outpatient only schedule, with some extended hours that may be required. Opportunity to work a 4-day work week.
- Our providers see a good mix of chronic and acute patients across the lifespan. Basic in office procedures performed in clinic, based on provider comfort level and preference.
- 1:14 call rotation of clinic phone call only. Our acute care hospitals are staffed with Hospitalists to handle any inpatient coverage.
- This is a hospital employed position with access to a large, existing in house specialty care referral base.
- Teaching opportunities exist with Medical Students from PNWU and Family Medicine Residents from our own SRH Residency Program.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Board Eligible/Board Certification required.
- 2-3 years of experience preferred; however, new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed first year salary: $287,476
- Employment bonus, relocation reimbursement & CME allowance
- Malpractice insurance is fully covered!
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision, disability and life.
- Skagit Regional Health offers 401a and 457b retirement plans that invest in your future financial security.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
- Washington State has no income tax, enhancing your financial benefits.