Provider Opportunity - Neurology
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional General Neurologist to help expand our busy outpatient practice. We have a high need for an additional provider that would allow you to walk into a full patient panel.
- Join a collegial team of 3 physicians as well as an experienced support staff including trained EEC Techs.
- Call 1:4 – No Stroke Call! Call is primarily consultative with Stroke call handled by Tele-Stroke Neurohospitalists
- Monday-Friday clinic schedule, with shared call on the weeknights and weekends.
- Opportunity to include some subspecialty work available in Epilepsy or Movement Disorders.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with strong support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- BOTOX procedures for migraines and some programming VNS for Epilepsy done in clinic.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team