Latest Surgical Advances for Colorectal Conditions
Skagit Regional Health’s board-certified surgeons provide the latest surgical treatments for disorders of the colon, rectum and anus using the latest in surgical technology.
Our digitally integrated operating room puts everything at a surgeon’s fingertips, from control of the room lights and surgical equipment to patients' diagnostic reports. In addition, Skagit Valley Hospital offers six state-of-the-art surgical suites and Cascade Valley Hospital offers three. Each room has been specially designed to provide a calm and spacious working environment for our surgical team.
Multidisciplinary Approach to Colorectal Surgery
Our multidisciplinary approach to treating colorectal cancer and other colorectal conditions involves collaboration with many highly-trained specialists to ensure comprehensive, innovative and supportive care. These specialists include:
- Board-certified anesthesiologists
- Board-certified and fellowship-trained surgeons
- Board-certified oncologists
- Board-certified radiation oncologists
- Board-certified urologists
- Physician assistants
- OR registered nurses
- Support personnel
- Surgical technicians
Leading-Edge Surgical Techniques
Skagit Regional Health surgeons are skilled in the latest surgical techniques, including:
- Complex minimally invasive surgery
- Complex multivisceral surgery
- Robotic surgery
- Sacral nerve stimulation for fecal incontinence
- Transanal endoscopic microsurgery
- Transanal total mesorectal excision
For More Information About Colorectal Surgery
To learn more about our colorectal surgery services, please contact one of the team members at Skagit Regional Health at 360-428-2586 or contact one of our gastroenterology specialists if you have questions about surgical treatment considerations.