Washington has opened vaccine availability to all those over the age of 5. Regardless of citizenship or immigration status, all people should get vaccinated.
Resources for finding a vaccine appointment:
- Department of Health website: Vaccine Finder
- WA COVID Finder website (this is a volunteer effort): covidwa.com
- Skagit County Vaccine Line, English and español: call 360-416-1500
- Snohomish County Vaccine Line: call 425-339-5278
- Washington State COVID-19 Assistance Hotline (language assistance available): call 1-800-525-0127
- Washington School for the Blind, "Blind COVID access line": call 360-947-3330