Leading-Edge Pediatric Services Available Close to Home
Skagit Regional Health’s pediatric team provides expert care, just like at the large pediatric centers in Seattle, by offering the latest in evidence-based pediatric care in your community. Our pediatricians spend time with each patient and family, listening and responding in a personal, timely manner. We provide a positive and proactive approach to the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric health conditions and can get immediate advanced care if needed.
Specializing in Child and Adolescent Health Care
Skagit Regional Health’s pediatricians specialize in child and adolescent health care from newborns through age 18. Our providers are all board-certified in pediatrics and offer a wide range of services that follow the American Academy of Pediatrics Guidelines, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment for ADHD and other behavioral consultations
- Care for routine, acute and chronic pediatric medical conditions
- Collaboration with pediatric specialists including Seattle Children’s and the University of Washington
- Patient education
- Pediatric consulting nurse on-call after hours and weekends
- Physicians on-call 24 hours a day for emergencies
- Same-day appointments (available in some clinics)
- Sports physicals
- Surgical procedures
Multidisciplinary Pediatric Team Enhances Health and Wellness
The talented multidisciplinary team at Skagit Regional Health’s pediatric services is highly trained in all areas of common (and not so common) pediatric conditions and development. Multidisciplinary collaboration allows patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes, congenital heart disease and juvenile arthritis to receive exceptional monitoring and care for a healthier life.
Our multidisciplinary team of healthcare professionals include:
- Board-certified pediatricians
- Pediatric-trained nurse practitioners
- Pediatric-trained registered nurses
- Physician assistants (PAs)
To Learn More about Skagit Regional Health’s Pediatric Services
If you have questions about your child’s routine care or concerns about growth and development, contact one of our board-certified pediatricians at Skagit Regional Health.