Comprehensive Cardiac Services Close to Home
More than 84 million people in this country – men, women and children – have some form of heart disease. That is why Skagit Regional Health offers expert cardiac services close to home for people across Skagit, Island and north Snohomish counties. We believe that everyone should enjoy a lifetime of good heart health and our medical team is ready to help you do that.
BE FAST - Learn the Many Warning Signs of Stroke
- Balance - A sudden change in balance or dizziness?
- Eyes - Loss of vision in one or both eyes or double vision?
- Face - Does the face look uneven?
- Arms - A sudden weakness in the arms or legs?
- Speech - Speech slurred, trouble speaking or confused?
- Time - Note the time when symptoms begin.
BE FAST and call 9-1-1 immediately after symptoms begin to reduce the effects of stroke. Every minute counts!
BE FAST was developed by Intermountain Healthcare, as an adaption of the FAST model implemented by the American Heart Association.
To learn more about stroke, click here.
Meet Our Team
Our team of highly respected, board-certified and fellowship-trained cardiovascular specialists provide advanced medical services to residents of northwest Washington.
Heart & Vascular Locations
Instead of traveling to see a cardiologist or vascular specialist, expert cardiovascular care is right here at Skagit Regional Health Heart and Vascular Institute.