Provider Opportunity - Sleep Medicine ARNP/PA
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our well established and busy Sleep Medicine practice.
- Great work life balance with a Monday-Friday schedule and no call responsibilities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital has a 6 bed Sleep Study Center that offers patients private suites and includes state of the art diagnostic equipment.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- 2-3 years of experience is required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team