Provider Opportunity - Rheumatology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an additional Rheumatologist to join our expanding outpatient only practice.
- Join a collegial team of 2 experienced physicians, along with a PA and ample support staff.
- Monday-Friday clinic schedule with shared outpatient phone call amongst the team.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Practice in a new, state of the art, outpatient clinic with lab and imaging on site. Infusion rooms located at Skagit Valley Hospital, 5 minutes away.
- This is a hospital employed position with strong support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team