Provider Opportunities - Orthopedic Surgery
- Skagit Regional Health has immediate openings for an additional BE/BC Orthopedic Surgeon to join our growing program in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Join a robust team of 6 physicians and 6 PAs.
- Our current specialties offered include Sports Medicine, Hand, Spine, and Total Joints.
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week, shared call and generous time off.
- This is an employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive guaranteed starting salary with potential productivity bonus. After guarantee period, transition to a wRVU production.
- Benefit packages include medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team