Provider Opportunity - Orthopedic Spine Surgery
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for a motivated, talented and fellowship-trained Orthopedic Spine Surgeon to join a developing program.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be involved with a growing and reputable orthopedics practice working out of one hospital, Skagit Valley Hospital, a Level III Trauma Center.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with a highly skilled, experienced spine surgeon, one dedicated PA, with plans to recruit PA support.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with strong support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Board Certified in Orthopedic Surgery required.
- 2-4 years of experience is required.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team