Provider Opportunity - Occupational Medicine
- Skagit Regional Health has immediate openings for an Occupational Medicine to join our growing program in Arlington, Washington.
- Provider clinical team is supported by RN's, MA's, a Clinical Support Supervisor and Practice Director.
- This is a clinic based practice with a mix of injury care, pre-placement testing, respirator clearance and fit for duty exams.
- Monday through Friday schedule. No call, no weekends.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- DOT Certification required
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefit packages include medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)Malpractice insurance provided.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Arlington
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team