Provider Opportunity - OBGYN
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an experienced OB/GYN to help grow their well established and busy practices.
- Join a team of 6 OB/GYNs, CNMs and support staff.
- This is a full-time, hospital employed position with a shared call rotation.
- Subspecialty support is readily available.
- DaVinci Robot available at Skagit Valley Hospital as of September 2018.
- Clinics are equipped with an in-office ultra sound. Typical in office procedures performed.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited OBGYN program
- 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team