Provider Opportunity - OB/GYN
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking a additional OB/GYN physicians to help with community need and growth of our established practices in Mount Vernon and Arlington, Washington. Our ideal candidate will be focused on building lasting relationships with their patients as well as strong ties within the community.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Join a dedicated overall team of 6 OB/GYNs, 2 CNMs and support staff.
- Call rotation shared equally amongst the group.
- Balanced OB and GYN clinic and robust surgical practice. Option of utilizing our da Vinci Robot at Skagit Valley Hospital in Mount Vernon.
- Clinics are equipped with an in-office ultra sound. Typical in office procedures performed.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Board Certification in OB/GYN is required
- 2-3 years of experience is desired; however, new graduates will be considered
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team