Provider Opportunity - General Neurology
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional General Neurologist to join our well established and busy practice. We have a high need for an additional provider that would allow you to walk into a full patient panel.
- Join a team of 3 physicians as well as an experienced support staff including trained EEC Techs.
- Call 1:4 – No Stroke Call! Call is primarily consultative with Stroke call handled by Tele-Stroke Neurohospitalists
- Enjoy a mostly outpatient practice with a 4 day work week.
- Opportunity to include some subspecialty work available.
- BOTOX procedures for migraines and some programming VNS for Epilepsy done in clinic
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team