Provider Opportunity - Neurology ARNP/PA
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our well established and busy Neurology practice.
- Join a team of 3 physicians and an experienced support staff.
- Responsibilities include managing established clinic patients and assisting triage physician calls for consultation
- Full time, Monday-Friday schedule. Outreach to a satellite location will be required.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- 1-2 years of clinical experience required. Neurology experience preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team