Provider Opportunity - Interventional Cardiology
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional Full Time Interventional Cardiologist to join our well established and busy Cardiology practice.
- Join a robust Cardiology team of 6 General Cardiologists, 2 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist, and 6 PA/ARNPs.
- Call is 1:3
- Teaching opportunities available with Medical Students and Residents
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team