Provider Opportunity - General Surgery
- Skagit Regional Health – Arlington General Surgery has an opening for an additional surgeon to join their well-established practice in Arlington, Washington.
- Join 2 physicians, along with an experienced support staff.
- Call 1:3
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding, and blocked OR time.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center available for use.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified.
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Arlington
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team