Provider Opportunity - General Surgery
- Skagit Regional Health has a new opening for an additional General Surgeon to join our growing program in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Join a clinical team of 4 surgeons and 4 PAs, along with an experienced support staff.
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week and generous time off.
- Call 1:5
- This is an employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive guaranteed starting salary with potential productivity bonus. After guarantee period, transition to a wRVU production.
- Benefit packages include medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team