Provider Opportunity - Gastroenterology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional Gastroenterologists to join our well established and busy practice.
- Join a team of experienced providers and support staff, including SGNA certified nurses and Endoscopy techs. A team of Physician Assistants in place to assist with consults, follow-up clinic appointments and patient overflow.
- Weekly call of 1:4 shared amongst providers within the group (clinic and hospital consults).
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week and generous time off.
- Practice in a state-of-the-art Endoscopy Suite located in Skagit Valley Hospital with the latest EUS and Halo equipment. Our Endoscopy unit and outpatient clinic are located on the same campus for added convenience.
- 24/7 reliable hospitalists onsite with support available from specialists throughout Skagit Regional Health.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Ability to advanced procedures welcome, but not required.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team