Provider Opportunity - Endocrinology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an additional experienced Endocrinologist to join our well-established practice.
- Great work/life balance with no inpatient call and generous time off. Light clinic call coverage for your own patients.
- Weekday, outpatient only schedule.
- Outreach responsibilities will be required.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program
- 2-3 years of experience required
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team