Provider Opportunity - Dermatology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an additional General Dermatologist to join our rapidly growing practice. No MOHs or Cosmetics available in this practice.
- Join a team of experienced 2 physicians and an ARNP, along with a full complement of support staff.
- Great work/life balance with a 4 day work week and generous time off.
- Weekday, outpatient only schedule, with no call.
- Practice in a new, state of the art, outpatient clinic.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive guaranteed starting salary with potential productivity bonus. After guarantee period, transition to a wRVU production.
- Benefit packages include medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team