Provider Opportunity - Certified Nurse Midwife
- Skagit Regional Health has immediate openings for additional Certified Nurse Midwives to join our growing programs.
- Help expand newly formed Midwife programs while collaborating with our employed women’s health providers, as well as other community area providers.
- Subspecialty support is readily available.
- Great work/life balance with shared call and generous time off.
- These are full time, hospital employed positions with a large built in referral base.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred. New graduates will be considered.
- First assist experience required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team