Provider Opportunity - Certified Nurse Midwife
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking a full-time, experienced, Certified Nurse Midwife to join their expanding OB/GYN practice in Arlington, Washington.
- Collaborate with 2 other experienced CNMs, OB/GYNs, as well as other community area primary care providers.
- Manageable 1:3 call in a rural area.
- See both OB and GYN in clinic and deliveries at Cascade Valley Hospital, located across from the clinic.
- Our Family Birth Center has 3 private delivery rooms and easy access to OR.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with access to a large, existing in house specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Successful completion of an ACNM approved Nurse Midwifery program required.
- 2-3 years of experience outside of training is required.
- First assist experience strongly preferred..
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Arlington
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team