Provider Opportunity - Cardiology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an Invasive or Non-Invasive Cardiology trained physician to join our well established practice in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 6 General Cardiologists, 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologist, and 7 APPs, along with a full complement of clinic support staff.
- This position encompasses the full scope of Cardiology responsibilities including inpatient rounding, reading Cardiology testing results and outpatient appointments. Inpatient activities supported by our strong Hospitalist program.
- Rotation between main office and satellite offices will be required.
- Shared weeknight/weekend call amongst the group.
- This practice is supported by a robust PCP referral network. The incoming physician will have plenty of volume from day one.
- Teaching opportunities are available with Medical Students from PNWU and SRH Residents.
- EPIC EMR used in both inpatient and outpatients settings.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Cardiology
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail insurance.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team