How Donations Are Spent
As the Board of Trustees of the Skagit Valley Hospital Foundation follows its mission to raise, manage and distribute funds to assure the availability of quality health care here at home, they intently review grant requests from various departments within Skagit Valley Hospital.
2017 contributions by the Skagit Valley Hospital Foundation to Skagit Valley Hospital include:
- $400,000 to Kidney Dialysis
- $11,000 for The Children's Therapy Program
- $4,000 to Cat Scan/Diagnostics
- $54,000 to Cancer Care Program and Patient Assistance Fund
- $16,000 to Cardiac Care Services
- $5,000 to Wound Healing Program
- $42,000 for unrestricted program grants
Making a Donation
All gifts to the Foundation are tax-deductible and can be made in memory or honor of a loved one. Donors may restrict use of the gift and direct a donation to a specific fund, as noted below.
You can donate online, or you can download the donation form in PDF format and mail to us with cash, a check or credit card, or give us a call at 360-814-2140.