Provider Opportunity - Urology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking additional Urologists to join our growing clinic practices in Mount Vernon and Smokey Point, Washington. Our existing team consists of 3 physicians and 1 PA.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Shared call of 1:4 with rotating weekends and holidays covering one hospital, Skagit Valley Hospital, a Level III Trauma Center.
- This is an exciting opportunity to be involved in a growing group with a robust surgical practice with the option of utilizing our da Vinci Xi Robot and designated, blocked OR time at Skagit Valley Hospital, adjacent to the clinic.
- Rotation between main office and satellite offices will be required.
- Teaching opportunities available with Medical Students and Skagit Regional Health Residents.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Robotics certification is desired.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team