Provider Opportunity - Telehealth, Urgent Care ARNP
- Skagit Regional Health has openings for Nurse Practitioners to join our new telemedicine program within our Urgent Care department.
- Hours of operation for this position will be 8:00a-8:00p, 7 days a week.
- Providers will be located in an offsite office building and will utilize video based visits to assess, diagnose and treat a wide variety of disorders. As a provider in this program, you will assess, develop, and coordinate options and services promoting quality care.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Board Certification required.
- 2-4 years of experience required.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team