Provider Opportunity - Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for a PMHNP to help establish outpatient mental health services for our established patients.
- Become integrated into an established primary care clinic and work collaboratively with primary and specialty care providers across the organization.
- This is an outpatient position with no inpatient responsibilities with a Monday-Friday schedule.
- 3-5 years of experience as a PMHNP is required.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with access to a large, existing in house specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Arlington
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team