Provider Opportunity - Pediatrics
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking a Pediatrician to take over an established panel from a retiring provider in a successful outpatient Pediatric practice.
- Work with a close team of experienced physicians and ample support staff.
- This would be a 0.8 FTE position, working Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and alternating Saturdays.
- 1:7 phone call only call rotation shared amongst the group.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- These are full time, hospital employed position, with immediate access to multiple in house specialists.
- Teaching opportunities are available with Medical Students from PNWU and SRH Residents.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team