Provider Opportunity - Otolaryngology PA
- Skagit Regional Health has a new opening for a Physician Assistant to join our established ENT practice due to growth and demand.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, audiologists, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic and OR time assisting our physicians.
- Opportunity for healthy work-life balance with a Monday – Friday schedule and no call or weekends.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team