Provider Opportunity - Otolaryngology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking a full time Otolaryngologist to take over an established panel from a retiring provider in a successful ENT practice.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, audiologists, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Shared call amongst the group of 1:4.
- Blocked OR time at Skagit Valley Hospital, located a quarter of a mile away from the clinic.
- Rotation between offices in Mount Vernon and Anacortes may be required.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team