Provider Opportunity - Orthopedic Surgery PA
- Skagit Regional Health has an immediate opening for an additional Physician Assistant to join our growing Orthopedic Surgery practice.
- Join a robust team of 5 physicians and 5 PAs, along with an experienced support staff. Opportunity to work with physicians in various orthopedic specialties such as sports medicine, minimally invasive surgery, and general orthopedics.
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding, and OR time.
- Work a 4 day work week with shared call of 1:6.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- 2-4 years of Orthopedic Surgery experience is preferred.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team