Provider Opportunity - Occupational Medicine
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an Occupational Medicine Physician to join our well established practice in Western Washington.
- Provider clinical team is supported by RN’s, MA’s, a Clinical Support Supervisor and Regional Director.
- This is a clinic based practice with a mix of injury care, pre-placement, respirator clearance and fit for duty exams.
- Monday through Friday schedule. No call, no weekends
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- DOT Certification required
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Board Eligible/Board Certification in Occupational Medicine is required.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Arlington
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team