Provider Opportunity - Interventional Pain Management ARNP or PA
- Skagit Regional Health has an opening for a full time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Interventional Pain Management department.
- Join an experienced physician along with ample support staff.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday. No weekends and no call.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- 2-4 years of experience is required. Pain Management experience preferred.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team