Provider Opportunity - General Surgery PA
- Skagit Regional Health has immediate openings for additional Physician Assistants to join our growing General Surgery program.
- Join a robust team of 6 physicians and 4 PAs, along with an experienced support staff.
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding, and OR time.
- Work a 4 day work week with shared call of 1:5 amongst the group.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position with a large built in referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- 2-4 years of Surgery experience is preferred; however, new graduates will be considered.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team