Provider Opportunity - Family Medicine with OB, Associate Program Director
- Skagit Regional Health Graduate Medical Education Program is seeking a Family Medicine with OB physician to join our Family Medicine Residency Program as their Associate Program Director.
- Our current faculty includes our Program Director, 4 core faculty physicians, 6 part time faculty preceptors, and 13 residents.
- Position includes 1.5 days providing direct patient care in our Family Medicine Residency Clinic and 3.5 days for precepting and/or faculty work.
- Call will be 1:4 for OB supervision of residents
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Previous Faculty experience with knowledge of ACGME requirements, curriculum and evaluation development is preferred.
- Board Certification required.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team