Provider Opportunity - Family Medicine
- Skagit Regional Health currently has multiple openings for Family Medicine providers to join a brand new Primary Care clinic scheduled to open in late 2022 in Mount Vernon, Washington.
- Work with a close team of new and experienced physicians, APPs, and ample support staff.
- Monday-Friday, outpatient only schedules. Some extended hours may be required.
- Light phone call only call rotation shared amongst the group. Our acute care hospitals are staffed with Hospitalists to handle any inpatient coverage.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- These are full time, hospital employed position, with immediate access to multiple in house specialists.
- Teaching opportunities are available with Medical Students from PNWU and SRH Residents.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified
- 2-3 years of experience is preferred; however, new graduates are welcome to apply
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team