Provider Opportunity - Endocrinology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an additional Endocrinologist to join our existing 2 physician, 1 ARNP group due to growth and demand.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Great work/life balance with a weekday, outpatient only schedule with no inpatient call and generous time off. Light clinic call coverage for your own patients.
- Our practice has a diverse adult patient population with large number of diabetes but also a range of other endocrine disorders.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited fellowship program
- Board Eligible/Board Certification required.
- Experience preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team