Provider Opportunity - Dermatology
- Skagit Regional Health is seeking an additional Dermatologist to join our existing physician, 1 ARNP group.
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with providers, MAs, nurses, and other clinic staff.
- Great work/life balance with a weekday, outpatient only schedule with no call and generous time off.
- Our practice has a diverse patient population with a variety of medical dermatology conditions. No MOHs or cosmetics available in this practice.
- The ideal candidate will place a priority on quality of care, patient experience and collaboration.
- This is a hospital employed position with support from an existing in house primary and specialty care referral base.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- Board Eligible/Board Certification required.
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Arlington
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team