Provider Opportunity- Cardiology ARNP
- Skagit Regional Health is looking for an additional Nurse Practitioner to join our well established and robust Cardiology practice.
- Join a team of 10 physicians and 8 ARNP/PA’s, along with an experienced support staff.
- Shared weekend hospital coverage and call.
- Travel to a satellite clinic will be required.
- This is a clinic and hospital based position.
- Experience as an ARNP is required. Cardiology experience preferred.
- Integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Receive market competitive pay (including sign on), medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement and retirement options.
- Malpractice insurance provided, including tail insurance.
- Skagit Regional Health is a PSLF approved institution.
Compensation and Benefits
- Benefits include competitive compensation, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, retirement plan, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
Learn more about Skagit Regional Health
- Working at Skagit Regional Health
- Living in Northwest Washington
- Living in Mount Vernon
- Mission, Vision and Values
- Executive Leadership Team