Hannah Beaumont, RN receives DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses
Congratulations to Hannah Beaumont, RN from the Emergency Department at Skagit Valley Hospital for receiving the DAISY Award® for Extraordinary Nurse.
This award is presented to nurses who have been nominated as an outstanding role model for their clinical skill and for providing compassionate care.
Nurses who receive DAISY Awards consistently meet the following criteria:
- Interacts with patients, families and staff in a professional and personable manner.
- Demonstrates excellent medical evaluation skills.
- Demonstrates excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Provides a consistent focus on meeting patient and family goals.
- Is thoughtful and caring in all situations.
- Works well with all members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrates consistent use of the nursing process in patient care.
- Excellent educator of patients and their families.
- Generates enthusiasm and energy towards meeting the challenges of nursing.
A staff member nominated Hannah for her calm and attentive care of a patient in the ER recently, and for always showing attention to detail when caring for all of her patients in the emergency department, stating “The ER is so lucky to have her as a nurse!”
Congratulations, Hannah! Thank you for your hard work and commitment to providing quality and compassionate care to our patients. We are proud to have you on our team at Skagit Regional Health!
To learn more about the DAISY Award® for Extraordinary Nurses and to nominate an inpatient nurse, visit SkagitRegionalHealth.org/Daisy.