Cascade Valley Hospital Medical Staff awards scholarships
Five graduating seniors from Arlington, Lakewood and Stanwood high schools and one college student each received a $1,035 scholarship from the Medical Staff of Cascade Valley Hospital. Scholarship eligibility required that the students have been on the high school honor roll for four years and plan to pursue a career in the medical field.
This year, there were no Darrington High School students who qualified. Therefore, the scholarship was awarded to last year’s recipient, who is currently pursuing a degree in nursing.
The 2023 scholarship recipients are:
- Cadynce Knudson, Arlington High School
- Isaac Leighton, Arlington High School
- Harjot Kaur, Lakewood High School
- Logan Kellar, Lakewood High School
- Sarah Henderson, Stanwood High School
- Hallie Anderson, Darrington High School alumni
Congratulations to this year’s scholarship recipients!
PHOTO CAPTION: Sarah Henderson was honored as one of the recipients of $1,035 scholarships, presented by Dr. David Dunnington.