CVH RN Receives DAISY Award
This award is presented to nurses who have been nominated as an outstanding role model for their clinical skill and for providing compassionate care. Nurses who receive DAISY Awards consistently meet the following criteria:
- Interacts with patients, families and staff in a professional and personable manner.
- Demonstrates excellent medical evaluation skills.
- Demonstrates excellent decision-making capabilities.
- Provides a consistent focus on meeting patient and family goals.
- Is thoughtful and caring in all situations.
- Works well with all members of the healthcare team.
- Demonstrates consistent use of the nursing process in patient care.
- Excellent educator of patients and their families.
- Generates enthusiasm and energy towards meeting the challenges of nursing.
Read below the story included in the nomination form:
Florette goes above and beyond to coordinate with patients, family and staff to ensure outstanding results and outcomes for her patients. Excels in her role.
Congratulations, Florette! Thank you for your hard work and commitment to providing quality and compassionate care to our patients. We are proud to have you on our team at Skagit Regional Health!
To learn more about the DAISY Award® for Extraordinary Nurses and to nominate an inpatient nurse, visit SkagitRegionalHealth.org/DAISY.
About The Healer's Touch statue: The statues awarded to DAISY Award® nominees are individually crafted by people in a town of Zimbabwe. The purchase of the statues is an essential financial support for that community. Click here to learn more about the meaning and significance of The Healer's Touch statue and why it's a part of every DAISY Award® given.